The Story of Adult Enrichment Centers
Adult Enrichment Centers is one of the most respected non-profits in York County because of the important work they do in the community. This invaluable nonprofit serves individuals with various abilities from young adults to senior citizens across four programs located in three physical locations.
These programs are:
- Thrive – An adult daycare program located in York, South Carolina.
- Renew – A Montessori Center for aging and memory.
- High5 – Day programs for adults with disabilities.
- Works – Job services for adults with disabilities
AEC approached Beyond Marketing in the fall of 2021 to assist with the development of:
- an entire rebrand of the organization’s logo
- a brand standards guide for AEC and its four internal organizations
- a new website
If our team has a superpower, it’s listening. Before we endeavored with creating logos, our design and content team visited all four of AEC’s programs to listen and learn from the staff and their clients. Seeing the love and passion of the employees within the organization made this project personal. We wanted to champion this organization!
We created a logo hierarchy for AEC and its four internal brands.
Below shows the transformation from the old branding to the new:
With updated logos and a completed brand standards guide, our team focused on developing a website that accomplished the following objectives:
- Develop a site that clearly communicated the four distinct services of AEC eliminating confusion (an ongoing challenge previously)
- Create a site optimized for local search ensuring that each of the physical locations were optimized as independent organizations from each other within Google Search.
- Elevate the AEC’s digital perception with a crisp, clear and distinct design.
- Launch a site compatible for the visually-impaired.
Why AEC Chose Beyond Marketing
Adult Enrichment Centers interviewed six different marketing agencies between Charlotte and Rock Hill. Beyond Marketing was chosen (as shared by the client) because of what we did after the initial inquiry and because of what others have said about us.
Unlike other agencies who quickly touted what they could do for AEC, the Beyond Marketing team did not take this approach. Before offering any marketing advice, we requested an in-person visit to see the organization to gain a better understanding of their needs and to determine if we could exceed the clients expectations. This impressed AEC’s, CEO Samantha Kriegshauser.
With additional research, Mrs. Kriegshauser was impressed with our Google Reviews, our time spent in the marketplace (nine years) and the reviews from another happy client – the United Way of York County.
“Working with the team at Beyond Marketing was the best experience. They took extra time to learn about our work and our team and to understand our mission. I feel like that extraordinary personal touch really captured the spirit of our Agency and it shines in every area of our website and logo. Would highly recommend this team and they will be our first call as we grow.”
Samantha Kriegshauser – Chief Executive Officer, Adult Enrichment Centers